THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
Nitrile gloves 100% nitrile rubber, will not cause latex to allergic to human skin.
Better anti-puncture ability, anti-bacterial penetration ability and chemical resistance ability. Long-wearing, numb surface, more flexible operation.
Soft and comfortable to wear. The tapered cuffs are easier to wear and operate.
Obtained EU CE certification and US FDA certification.
Obtained EU EN-374 chemical resistance certification.
Obtained the US CHEMO (anti-cancer chemotherapy drug contact safety) certification.
Non-toxic, harmless and tasteless. The selected formula, advanced technology, soft hand, comfortable non-slip, flexible operation. It is suitable for medical examination, dentistry, first aid, nursing, etc. Good protection and physical properties, better than latex gloves.
Powder-free gloves adopt a special powder-free process, which makes the protection more considerate. Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic nitrile rubber. Compared with latex gloves, nitrile gloves have superior puncture resistance, anti-bacterial penetration, chemical resistance and long-lasting wearability.
Can provide users with safer protection.
At present, nitrile gloves are widely used by major European and American laboratories, research institutes, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other medical institutions, and have been highly praised by users.
This product is a disposable glove.
Resistance to penetration by blood bome pathogens.
Test method using Phi-X174 bacteriophage/VIRUS.
Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs in accordance with ASTM D6978-05 standard practice for assessment of resistance of medical gloves to permeation by chemotherapy drugs
EN 374 1-2-3-4-5
TO RECEIVE THE COMPLETE CERTIFICATIONS ACCESS THE CUSTOMER AREA OR CONTACT US
NO UPFRONT PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED PRIOR TO PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
(the MOQ for this SOP is applicable for repeated order of minum of 6 Millions boxes each months for 1 year)
To differentiate ourselves from our competitors, we have registered our own brand of nitrile gloves (disposable and powder-free - blue color) under the name "The Glove".
The weekly production capacity is 30 million boxes of 100 pieces of powder-free nitrile gloves.
They are shipped in fully loaded vessels with 40 HQ containers.
Each ship carries 12 million boxes per week. If booked in advance they can be delivered to any destination in the world.
1. BUYER issue Letter of Intent (LOI).
2. SELLER prepares Full Corporate Offer (FCO) including all conditions and sent to the BUYER.
3. BUYER signs the FCO for acceptance and returns it to SELLER (ICPO).
4. BUYER send the BCL to the SELLER.
5. SELLER send to BUYER the certificates and the draft of SPA.
6. SELLER, BUYER and Factory sign SPA.
7. BUYER issue directly to the Factory L/C (of the amount of 3 months of order) for the cost of the goods within 7 days from the signature of SPA and, at the same time, issue the MT103/202 to the SELLER to the rest of costs of supply.
8. The SELLER and the Factory deliver his goods according to the terms of the agreement including all necessary documentation for ready export and send the following documents to the Banks and the BUYER:
- Packing List of batch/order
- Commercial Invoice
- Taxes and Customs Clearances of Country of origin
- Certificate of Origin
- Export Permissions
- Report of SGS inspection
9. BUYER confirm the document’s and pay to the SELLER and Factory according to the terms of Payment in the SPA (unblock MT103/202 and L/C).
10. SELLER, Factory and BUYER Bank’s confirm the payment and the goods are delivered.