THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
Nitrile gloves 100% nitrile rubber, will not cause latex to allergic to human skin.
Better anti-puncture ability, anti-bacterial penetration ability and chemical resistance ability. Long-wearing, numb surface, more flexible operation.
Soft and comfortable to wear. The tapered cuffs are easier to wear and operate.
Obtained EU CE certification and US FDA certification.
Obtained EU EN-374 chemical resistance certification.
Obtained the US CHEMO (anti-cancer chemotherapy drug contact safety) certification.
Non-toxic, harmless and tasteless. The selected formula, advanced technology, soft hand, comfortable non-slip, flexible operation. It is suitable for medical examination, dentistry, first aid, nursing, etc. Good protection and physical properties, better than latex gloves.
Powder-free gloves adopt a special powder-free process, which makes the protection more considerate. Nitrile gloves are made of synthetic nitrile rubber. Compared with latex gloves, nitrile gloves have superior puncture resistance, anti-bacterial penetration, chemical resistance and long-lasting wearability.
Can provide users with safer protection.
At present, nitrile gloves are widely used by major European and American laboratories, research institutes, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other medical institutions, and have been highly praised by users.
This product is a disposable glove.
Resistance to penetration by blood bome pathogens.
Test method using Phi-X174 bacteriophage/VIRUS.
Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs in accordance with ASTM D6978-05 standard practice for assessment of resistance of medical gloves to permeation by chemotherapy drugs
EN 374 1-2-3-4-5
TO RECEIVE THE COMPLETE CERTIFICATIONS ACCESS THE CUSTOMER AREA OR CONTACT US
NO UPFRONT PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT
To differentiate ourselves from our competitors, we have registered our own brand of nitrile gloves (disposable and powder-free - blue color) under the name "The Glove".
The weekly production capacity is 30 million boxes of 100 pieces of powder-free nitrile gloves.
They are shipped in fully loaded vessels with 40 HQ containers.
Each ship carries 12 million boxes per week. If booked in advance they can be delivered to any destination in the world.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED PRIOR TO PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
1. BINDING LOI with POF (Proof of Funds) from primary Bank to the whole amount of order;
2. THE PARTIES SIGN SPA (Sales Purchase Agreement);
3. Buyer provides documentation (listed in SPA) required for compliance with EU regulation regarding anti-money laundering activities.
4. The Buyer Company issue a confirmed, irrevocable, transferable, divisible (and revolving) L/C in the name for the whole amount of order (from primary international bank);
5. The L/C or Escrow account will cashable only after that the Buyer Company received the complete documentation (Bill Of Lading, final SGS inspection and the documentation of Customs Clearance) about the arrival of the goods to the final destination (port or Airport).
6. After that, payment is executed through the release of Escrow or L/C or through immediate T/T, to Blue Corporation Ltd and the goods can be released to the Buyer for pick-up.
7. The above procedure can be also «revolving» in case of orders that are contractually delivered in multiple batches over a period of time
8. INCOTERMS is DDP (“Delivered Duty Paid”) at Port.